MISS MIAMI GLAMOUR MODEL CONTEST
Wanna be the Next Miss Miami Glamour Model?
It’s easy. Just enter to the contest by posting a non nude picture of you at our fan page at Facebook and share it with your friends. When they “like” both -the fan page and your post- it counts as another vote for you.
Register to the contest visiting our Facebook Fan Page Miss Miami Glamour Model Contest
Miss Miami Glamour Model is an open Competition. One lucky winner every month will receive a Glamour Photo Session with Top Glamour Photographer Alex Manfredini— a his celebrity crew — hosted at Miami Glamour Photo Studio Kendall Portraits. Winner will get a 2 hr photo session to build a glamour modeling portfofio with 8 portfolio quality editied mages. The winner also will be the banner image of this site for a month as well as gets huge exposure through our social network modeling sites and websites.
The winning entry will be selected by the highest number of likes in her photo. The winner will be selected after the monthly contest closes. The winner will be notified via email. The Photo Session will be held at Miami Photo Studio Kendall Portraits and is winner responsibility to make arrangements for booking within 10 days after notification. No travel expenses will be covered. Prize is not transferable.
The 2012 Miami Glamour Models Calendar Contest
Calendar contest is Limited to Miami Glamour Models. Winning Miss Miami Glamour Model Contest allow you to participate in this annual contest. The model with more likes + tweets in her page at MiamiGlamourModels.com will be the muse of our 2012 exclusive Calendar. Every month of the calendar will be a masterpiece created by Alex Manfredini and his team of makeup artists, hair stylists, fashionistas, and more. The full day Photo session will be held at Miami Glamour Photo Studio Kendall Portraits. The winner also will be the contest banner image of the website site for a year as well as gets huge exposure through our social network modeling sites and websites.
The winner will be selected after the contest closes. The Photo Session will be held at Miami Photo Studio Kendall Portraits and is winner responsibility to make arrangements for booking within one months after notification. No travel expenses will be covered. Prize is not transferable. Check the official rules of the Miami Glamour Models Calendar Contest
Terms and Conditions
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of a product or service from Kendall Portraits or any of its affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Participation requires Internet access.
• NO NUDITY ARE REQUIRED OR ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE TO THIS CONTEST
• WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? To participate in the “Miss Miami Glamour Model” Contest you must be at least 18 years of age at the time of participation, be a female of any ethnicity, race or religion, with a modeling look.Have not previously won a prize from a contest conducted by.Employees of Kendall Portraits, its parents, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
• CONTEST PERIOD. The “Miss Miami Glamour Model” Contest will take place beginning at 12:01:01 AM (EST) on the first day of the the current month and ending at 11:59:59 PM (EST) on May 31, 2011 (The “Contest Period”).Entries will be accepted beginning at 12:01:01 AM (EST) on first day of current month and ending at 11:59:59 PM (EST) on May 31, 2011. The winner will be announced through email to the winning entry with 72 hours after the contest officially ends through this page and via e-mail to the winner.
. CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL ENTRIES. By submitting an Entry (or accepting any prize), each Entrant understands and agrees that their Entry and name may be posted online to the Contest Page of MiamiGlamourModels.com, and entitles without further compensation or review, to use their images and name for general markenting purposes. Entrant further agrees to release Kendall Portraits and MiamiGlamourModels.com from any and all claims that any such use by Kendall Portraits, including any commercial advertising presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor, infringes the Entrant’s rights with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in its Entry. The winner must sign a model release and proof of age to Kendall Portraits. See contest rules for further details Entrant must provide Sponsor with her name, email, phone number and shipping address at the time of submission In the event this information is not satisfied, the entry will not be reconsidered. No interest will be paid for the time between the date the winner is chosen and the date that the prize is issued. There is no Cash Value to this Contest and no job contract to the winners of the Contest. Kendall Portraits will not retain liability for death or injury during the participation of the Miss Miami Glamour Model contest and will not be responsible for technical difficulties incurred by the user while attempting to vote.
• HOW DO I WIN? You must share your post with your friend asking to like the “Miami Glamour Model Contest” page and your post. At the conclusion of the contest, the winning participant will be selected based in the higher quantity of “likes” in her submitted photo during the course of the Contest. Sponsor will track to verify that votes are made in both pages to certify the eligibility of winner of the contest.
• IDEA SUBMISSION. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that (a) Sponsor and other Entrants have access to and/or may create or have created media or other materials, ideas and concepts which may be similar or identical to the Entrant’s Contest Entry in theme, idea, plot, format, characters and/or other respects; (b) Entrant shall not be entitled to any compensation or other consideration because of the use by Sponsor or any other Entrant of any such similar or identical material, ideas and/or concepts; and © Sponsor’s or another Entrant’s use of material containing elements similar to or identical with those contained in the Entrant’s Contest Entry shall not obligate Sponsor to negotiate with nor entitle the Entrant to any compensation or other claim.
• CONDUCT. By entering this Contest, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in its sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick voting programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors’ representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHERPERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATEOPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THERIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
• RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of herself, her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Contest Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or Entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest, downloading materials from Sponsor’s Web site or emailing Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Contest or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Sponsor and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.
• CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the constitution, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and the Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida in the U.S.
• PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an Entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, her Entry, including, without limitation, the Entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
• PUBLICITY & OFFICIAL RULES: Along with the commencement of the contest, Miami Glamour Model Contest may release: Press Release(s), Blog Post(s), YouTube Video(s), Post(s), Tweet(s) and other means. All or no Entries may be solicited on the Miami Glamour Model Contest page, blog, Twitter account, YouTube page, website and other means. The Winners of the contest will be featured, along with their name, college or university name, and Entry, on the Sponsor’s website, blog, Twitter account, YouTube page, and other means, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, at Sponsor’s discretion.
• ENTRANT. Any person participating in the “Miss Miami Glamour Model” Contest.